Sky Dancer Sunset Tour
We’ve taken our most popular tour, the Grand Canyon Sky Dancer tour, and made it even better by offering a once-per-day exclusive sunset flight, the Sky Dancer Sunset tour. Imagine flying high and enjoying all the great benefits of, the Sky Dancer landing tour, but returning at sunset. The American Southwest is world famous for its picturesque sunsets that look like the horizon is on fire. This tour will fly you over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and The Grand Wash Cliffs, all in route to the Grand Canyon. The scene will take your breath away as we fly into and through the Grand Canyon nearly 10 miles! You will be landing on the canyon floor, nearly 4,000 feet below the rim at Serenity’s private landing site. Take pictures, enjoy a complimentary champagne picnic lunch, or just soak in this experience of a lifetime during your stay at the bottom of the canyon.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off via luxurious limousine van
- Friendly, professional, and well-trained staff ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Round trip helicopter tour from our terminal to and from the Grand Canyon
- Live in-flight pilot narration
- 6 Passenger top-of-the-line AStar Helicopters with all forward facing seats and air conditioning
- Landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon!
- Watch the setting sun on the return home
- Complimentary picnic lunch included on the canyon floor
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- In the interest of comfort and safety, passengers exceeding 250lbs or 114 kg may be required to purchase an additional seat.
- Fuel surcharge may apply
- Photo ID required upon check-in
- Credit Cards accepted.